This role requires a team player who can understand GIWS diverse business lines and execute projects that speak persuasively to their respective audiences.
This position is fully remote.
- Conceptualizing, designing, and producing professional creative marketing pieces for both online and print that establish and reinforce the company’s brand, image, and messaging platform.
- Partnering with Marketing Managers to understand current business strategy and translate it into clear, creative execution.
- Designing collateral including sales sheets, brochures, presentations, proposals, white papers, and newsletters.
- Developing creative for direct marketing campaigns—letters, postcards, and 3D mailers.
- Developing layouts and templates for GIWS digital presence—social media posts, landing pages, intranet assets, and templates.
- Developing print and online advertising.
- Developing concepts, layout, and graphics for tradeshow including custom booth displays, free-standing displays, and banner stands.
- Ensuring that the design and production of each piece adheres to established brand standards for color, font selection, quality, and logo usage.